Qualifications : MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology , DRM (Germany) ,
Diploma in Gynaecological Endoscopy by KIEL School Of Gynaecology Endoscopy,Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine , MBBS,
Gynecologist , Infertility Specialist , 15 Years Experience.
Dr. Anuradha Khar is a Gynaecologist and Infertility Specialist in Sarjapura Road, Bangalore. She practices at Nurture Speciality Women's Clinic, IVF & Fertility Centre at Sarjapura Road, Bangalore. Dr. Anuradha khar is a highly skilled infertility and IVF specialist. She has been treating patients with care for over 11 years. Her dedication and expertise has made her one of the most sought after IVF Specialist in the city.
She also has special interest in high risk pregnancy patients and difficult laparoscopic surgeries. Whatever she does, she does with passion. She believes that giving a couple their bundle of joy is priceless.
|• In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)||• Ovarian Stimulation|
|• Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection||• Cryopreservation / Vitrification|
|• Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI)||• Blastocyst Culture|
|• Donor Insemination||• Endometrial Receptivity Assay|
|• Infertility Consultation||• Semen Analysis & Semen Freezing|
|• Surrogacy||• Clinical Laboratory Including Hormone Assays|
|• Egg Donation||• Ultrasonography|
|• Egg Freezing|
• Infertility Specialist
• Executive community Karnatka chapter of ISAR,
• Joint secretary HSR doctor association,
• Publications in Indian Journal of Surgery.
• MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology-Government Medical College, Srinagar, 2003,
• Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine - RGUHS College Bangalore,
• MBBS - KING GEORGE'S MEDICAL COLLEGE LUCKNOW, 1995.
• Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR),
• Bangalore Society of Obstetrics & Gynaecology(BSOG),
• Karnatka chapter of ISAR.
• 86329 Karnataka Medical Council, 2010.
• Director at Nurture Speciality Women's Clinic & Fertility Centre,
• 2003 - 2004 Assistant professor at KMC , Mangalore,
• Infertility and IVF Specialist,
• Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist.